Race Against Rolls Virtual 5K Instructions
We are excited to announce that our annual 5k “RACE AGAINST ROLLS” has gone Virtual. Here is how it works:
- What is a Virtual Race? It is a self-motivated competition that is organized online. Simply put, a virtual race is a race on your own terms. You choose the location, anywhere you desire even on a treadmill! This race is a 5k (3.1 miles). The race fee is donated to a charity or non-profit.
- Your donations are helping SIMC Camps.
- SIMC Camps Facebook Page
- Fill in contact form at bottom of this page: we will be sending you our finishers medal
- Cost: we are asking for a $15 minimum donation which will help support our upcoming camps
- Upon completing your 5K : Submit your results.
- Race must be completed between November 1st – 30th.
- Can anyone participate?
- Yes! Young or old, fast or slow!
- We encourage participants of all ages and ability levels.
- Do I have to complete the entire distance all at once?
- Most participants complete their run all at once, but we understand that not everyone is able to complete our minimum 5k distance in one outing. What we are doing here is less about hard rules than it is about providing motivation to help with your personal goal setting, while raising money for great causes in the process.
- So set your goal – whatever that may be – and go out and accomplish it! If that means you need to break up your run into multiple segments, so be it. Just track your distance and time each day and enter your totals when you submit your results.
- NOTE: We call our events “runs,” but walkers are certainly welcome.
- For any questions or more information contact Steve or Debbie Cartwright
- Steve Cell: 602-510-7938
- Debbie Cell: 602-510-7944